Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Happy New Year 2014

Here Wishing Happy New Year 2014!!

I leave behind 2013 with so my happy and sad moments.

Its been quite awhile since I  last post an entry in this blog..... so many ups and down I had to go thru this year... nevertheless as what my late mom would say "Everyday is a learning process but it made people grow stronger to go through challenges in life"

So many nice people I met in 2013 not forgetting those hmmm...... :)

I hope 2014 will bring me more happy times, family love, travel, friends and more memorable cake creations.
My resolution  for 2014
To update this blog more regularly
Share more recipes in this blog
Loose extra pounds... healthy lifestyles hehe (I think i did loose some in 2013...let see if I can continue in 2014)

InsyaAllah.




No comments: