Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Epok Epok (Malay style curry puff)

Whenever I do this Malay pastry, I will surely remember the good old days when I was young helping my mum doing it. The other day we had this for the break fast.... I thought was a good time to pass the brought down recipe to Yasmine. As ever she is always eager to learn.
A few years back.... when we still sell at it at our cousin stall it was always a sold out pastry.... thanks to mum.
A good way to start... to take care of hygiene and safety first.

Hmmm...these are some of my many cookbooks.... bought local and overseas.... will be passed down to Yasmine someday. I baked my first butter cookies independently at the age of 12 yrs old without supervision.... my mum trusted me with the oven, I guess her judgement was not wrong after all :)

I used to take up 1 shelf but now since my trips to Indonesia.... I keep on buying books from there and guess what Ive taken up 2 shelf, 1 storage box and a bag of books stuff in my closet :)

No comments: