Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Blueberry Cheesecake Workshop

During my short stay in Sdyney in 2005, Yohanna (my Aussie mum) introduced me with her homemade Cheesecake which I immediately fell in love with and have been trying all sort of cheesecake eversince. This particular blueberry is my all time favourite, well in fact there are many style of presenting it but I guess I prefer the simple thin layer of cheese and top with blueberry. Well I know, Yo always visit my blog.... here is for you.

Well so much for the side track.... this week I am pleased that 2 students - Siti & Rubiah has signed up to join the workshop on Blueberry cheesecake. We started at 7.3opm and although we were fighting with time, I had managed to demonstrate the whole process and shared some tips with the gals. While waiting for the cheesecake to bake.... we had some "mamak rojak" to company us as snack.... had some nice chats with the friendly ladies...... and guess what? Baking brings friendship afterall. So girls.... get going with the Blueberry Cheesecake!!
All the smiles..... packed to home sweet home.

Here the extract comments from Rubiah
"Good Morning Izah,
Thanks for conducting Blueberry Cheese Cake class yesterday. I’ve enjoyed the class as well as gain new knowledge and looking forward to bake the cake myself! "



No comments: