Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Baking Supplies Shopping Tour In Surabaya

When I first read about the famous 'Toko 8' in Surabaya, Indonesia.... I have always wondered how unique is this shop and I told myself that I will make a trip there someday. Seeing is believing, so finally, it came true on 9 Aug 08. Leaving my adorable kids and darling husband behind, I took an "adventure" tour to Surabaya which I choose to call it "Tour de Loyang", 'loyang' means mould in Malay/Indonesia.

The flight to Surabaya took 1hr 50mins....My kids sending me to the airport..... well who would ever guess how many moulds I brought back to Singapore....

I was welcome by the friendly tour guide named Abu Bakar from BMW Tours.... a very knowledgable guide....wow felt like a rich lady.... I was driven around in a MPV car by Benny and they waited for me each time I shop. After I finished, they would quickly rush to grab the shopping items. Well I guess you worked so hard in life..... so this is the time to enjoy. This is one of the famous monument in Surabaya city.... the tour guide told me that 'Sura' means shark and 'baya' mean crocodile.


Ever seen a square chiffon mould?I felt drown in flood of moulds.... lucky me the shop assistant followed around to push the trolley and helped me choosing the moulds.

Picture with Bu Eni and her staff.
This is Bu Eni, Pak Boy's wife the shop owner. She is not only generous with her smile, ensuring that I get the first class service from her staff. I spent 1/2 hr discussing. with Pak Boy... perhaps a win-win business relations in the near future.
Standing in front of Ampel.... tombs of Wali Songo.

Well overall its a great tour..... in my opinion if you want to do a "crazy shopping spree" like I did, deadly shopping... best if you bring a family member, especially husbands.... who will give you 100% assistance. On that note.... husband is always the best companions after all.
Hungry anyone?

No comments: