Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Happy Father's Day

Oh dear.... I know its post father's day.

Well Ive been busy... especially school holidays with the kids around.... Managed to do this cake for Hubby (hmmm actually he requested it :). As you can see the next few posts shows how back dated I am in posting my cake projects.... luckily Irfan helped me to edit or rather resize the pix so I can post the entries. No joke its very exhausting to post pictures all at one go....

So to all the fathers out there especially to my Father and hubby
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: