Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Basic Sponge and cake decor

Sponge cake by Hani
It has been a roller coaster week for me,with final module practical exams on 3 Dec 08.... (ended with a happy note) although I didnt sleep for 48 hrs due to work commitment (month end closing... lucky the essence of chicken helped me thru,,,,,). I must say the other day... someone posted me a question " how I managed my role as a mother, full time job, part time instructor and a student myself?" Well my answer is very simple.... time management and it is not the quantity of time you spent with your love once it is the quality time..... I am glad that my family has been very supportive in career path and my passion for baking.


Anyway to end the week, Hani a cheerfull - full time tutor had a private class in my kitchen. She is always generous with her smile wanted to learn on basic sponge cake, so while waiting the cake to bake.... I had a chance to demo to her how to ice the cake.... and some basic cake decorating.



No comments: