Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Birthday Cake!!!

Meet Samuel my youngest student so far.... One day Samuel found me from the net and called me to check if we could bake together a birthday cake for his girlfriend. I immediately said Ok and discussed the type of cake he prefered.



One afternoon he dropped by my kitchen and both of us came up with a Chocolate Truffle cos I said that was my speciality and repeat orders. While having conversation with him I discovered that Samuel is an intelligent and mature young man despite his age. We exchange ideas on how to plan time management on studies and gave me good tips on how to do well for Syakir Primary school matematics.


Hmmm... look how dedicated Samuel is in his cake decorating!!!


No comments: