Singapore Customised Halal Birthday/Wedding Cakes


Looking for customised halal birthday cakes or cupcakes in Singapore or halal wedding cakes Singapore or halal finger food or pastries or halal cookies for any occasion in Singapore? What's more all our cakes are using HALAL ingredients by muslim chef/baker.

We also conduct group or personal baking classes to suit your time and availability.

Email for pricing and general enquires izahskitchen@gmail.com click here for cakes ORDER FORM.

To check availability sms or whatsapp : +6592973070

Chocolate Truffle Cake Workshop

My two guest students this week, Susan & Hasnah came all the way from Tampines and Pasir Ris just to learn the Chocolate Truffle. Both have young children and they surely love chocolate cake. The worshop went well and I was so engrossed with the workshop I didnt have time to snap them as work.... but at the end of the I day managed to snap the final product. To susan.... hope you can bake more truffle when you move to Australia soon, hope we will always keep in touch. For Hasnah.... I believe baking will go smoothly for you.
If you attend this workshop be prepared to be "soaked' with chocolate.....

All boxed up to bring home..... As always.... if music can bring people together than baking brings friendship in blending harmony.

Well here are the comments from Hasnah extracted my her blog:-


"Thanks so much to Izah, who was willing to teach me how to bake chocolate truffles. Indeed it was my children's favourite dessert. I had spent from 10am to almost 3pm at Izah's hse at Woodlands last Sunday. It's worth attended this class for those chocolate lovers liked me. Well enjoyz viewing!"

No comments: